Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Semester summation

I believe this to be my most sucessful drawing of the semester anyone can use a tool to draw straight lines, but to sit down and really draw what you see is something entirely.  If someone would have shown me this six months ago and said you will draw this, I would have called them bat shit insane, and told them that I can't draw like that.  Well I think it is a master piece in comparison to my earliest of works which I find laugh able now.
Since my first day I knew that this program was going to be rigorous and very time consuming, but what I didn't know was how much fun I was going to have growing with all the people in the studio.  I learned some new things, the most important of those is how to step back from a problem analyze it and attack it from multiple angles with multiple methods of solving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment