Thursday, September 8, 2011

Environmental Design 3 GHM Gate City exhibition

I enter the rotunda once more to trek the stairs to gate city, I emerge and immediately am immersed in an early 20th century rendition of Greensboro  decked out with sounds sights and exhibits.  I am so tickled with this so much that I am smiling as I write this.  I sit on the park benches and feel as if someone is about to yell action and people dressed up in time appropriate clothing will emerge and begin commingling.  I look to my left and see a Red REO 1906 four seater and it is stunning the kind of car that Jay Leno would drive on a weekend tour through Beverly hills.  It is beautifully simplistic, a steering wheel, seats, four tires, and an engine.  I look to the right and see this mach class room fitted with desks benches and a really creepy looking teacher.  After the class room I need something cool so I waltzed on over to the fire man exhibit.  It is so awesome to see the old time water truck which looks more like a massive pump.  A little fun fact that I picked up a gallon of water weighs eight pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment